14 August 2008

hotels, chinese and my wish for the musketeers

for accounting we're supposed to write an essay on management of a business we want to set up.

my ambition for years has been to be a vet. until i realised that you need to study so damn long that you'll be middle aged before you can practice. but anyway, i'm studying commerce so that i can set up a hotel or work in one. i think people are really interesting so i don't mind seeing all sorts of people.

OH. i just had my first chinese song loaded into david *gasps*.HAHA. but yes i have. all those who know me back in singapore will know i'm totally anti chinese and that i failed chinese. heheh. but its a nice song and, yes, for all the skeptics, i do understand it.

reading claire's blog and she wrote a really good article on founders. and all of a sudden i'm missing singapore all over again. although i now have loved ones here and i feel contented here, i still miss home. MUSKETEERS: know that your other quarter is in melbourne and thinking of you and missing you very very much!

I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
and each road leads you where you want to go,
and if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
and if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin' 'til you find the window,
if it's cold outside,
show the world the warmth of your smile,
but more than anything, more than anything,

I hope you never look back, but ya never forget,
all the ones who love you, in the place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
and you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,
and always give more then you take.

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
and while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

lol

claire said...

(: