04 October 2010

time turner

"i like her because she sings to me. but mostly because i sing to her."


Oh, if my voice could reach
Back through the past
I'd whisper in your ear
Oh darling, I wish you were here

Vanilla Twilight
-Owl City

I saw this on ebay, i think it would make a damn nice necklace, albiet a REALLY expensive one. I mean, really, how many people can say they own a TIME TURNER? yeah, from harry potter. WOOHOO.

So i traced it down to the original wesite that sells it( The Noble Collection):
This is the $49 version:

timeturner49

this is the $125 version(s): [Gold and Sterling silver]

timeturner125timeturnersilver125

being a student of very little money, i hunted down and bought this $15 version:

timeturnercheap

LIFE SUCKS. but i’m still happy-ish. at least i have something to put on my christmas list. 2 and a bit more months till christmas!!! XD

No comments: