04 November 2008

prom II

i did it.
there's no turning back now.
its gone forever.
all it took was one step.
so easy.
i lost my virginity.
my club one, that is.

anyway, felt like being lame.. so the after party was at a club called seven and it was my first time going clubbing. kendrick got a table cause he ordered 2 bottles of liquor. it was quite fun, dancing and losing yourself in the loud loud music. (it reminded me why i love dance. and i miss ballet. cause you forget everything. all you can hear is the music and you don't have to think. your body takes over. for once, the mind is at rest.)
it was safe, going with all the albertians and it was fun.

oh yeah, if you're wondering how i managed to get in since i'm only 17, i borrowed leanne's ID. i don't think i look like her but jia yang insisted that i did with my makeup on. so i was like so you're saying that leanne's prettier than me. then jia yang saved himself by pointing out that leanne usually wears makeup so he was referring to when both of us had make up on. haha thanks for trying to make me feel better!
they ended up not checking ID since we were in a big group.

i think it was a nice experience but i don't think i'll be addicted to clubbing or anything.

please don't stop the music

No comments: