05 February 2009

25 random things

there's a facebook note thingy that's been going around for awhile now.

i have nothing to blog about so therefore i'm going to attempt it

here goes: [25 random things about me]

1.when i was a kid, i used to think houses with chandeliers were damn rich. i think subconsiously still do.

2. i love food. i eat most things, the only i don't want to try is baloot [half-formed chicken foetus still in its shell] and dog meat. if i find out you fed it to me, to quote bill "I will screw u upside down till nt even ur mommy recognises you"

3. i get jealous really easily.

4. i'm loyal. i once liked a guy for 3 years

5. my first word was duck

6. i named both my sisters. my parents didn't get a say in it. funny story. ask me about it.

7. you know how when people are surprised or recieve something really sweet, it warms their heart or some crap? the spine of my lower back tingles instead. so far, only 1 person has managed to do that to me.

8. i miss albert house people. cause i feel very comfortable around them and they're accepting

9. i take pleasures in the simple things in life. like an unexpected phone call from a friend will make my day or finding a fresh flower on the ground or buying an unusual pen.

10. i loved usa07 trip with 7jam. vegas baby, vegas!

11. my K2 chinese handwriting is better than my now chinese handwriting [according to my chinese teacher anyway]

12. i was really reluctant to come to icms. its a new feeling. i was good with going to mebourne

13. my first impressions of people are generally quite accurate

14. for trinity term 3 drama, i had to say 'divorce'[DI-vorce] and i pronouce it 'DIE-vorce'. my teamates spent at least a few hours correcting me. GOD.

15. my alcohol tolerance has improved significantly during the last year. thanks for all the free whiskey!

16. i wear contact lenses at night. and take them off in the day. they're called ortho-k lenses

17. i am this age

18. [i will not do the lame thing by putting i am turning this age]. i have an extra piece of skin on my right ear. i'm impressed by people who notice it.

19. i cannot tolerate stupidity/slowness of the mind. really. its the one thing that makes me have this sudden urge to throttle their neck

20. i think whiteboards are nicer than blackboards.

21. i know how to swear in 9 languages and dialects. [english, mandarin, cantonese, hokkien, punjabi, thai, bahasa indonesian, tagalog, french.] i'm working on the korean, jap and vietnamese people to tell me. [they refuse to cause they think its bad for me. hey. if i know it in 9 languages, how's knowing a few more going to hurt?]

22. i think roses are overrated. i guess they're pretty but i don't see why they are used to express love. oh and i think a bottle of folded stars is really quite stupid. it may be sweet to some people but honestly, what can you do with it? and refer to point 19.

23. my main motivation to get rich is not that i can enjoy the good things that money can offer[that's a slight motivation] but so that i can use it to help others if the need arises cause when i was young my mum always pointed out all the charity work rich people did and always said 'that's why you must work hard, so you can give back'. i think its quite true.

24. i'm petite. not short or small or dwarfish or whatever. petite.

25. one of these facts is false. see whether you can tell which one.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

um your first word was duck??? and i didn't know you named your sisters. haha
doesn't sound that life's going well for you over there, hang on, i'm sure it'll get better over time as you adapt to it.
let me know when your free day from apr14-19 is! i haven't planned my itinerary yet! (: