23 February 2008

an egoistical song

HAHA. people at albert house are seriously hilarious.

amanda was blasting her ipod in her and cherm's room and she was combing her hair when this ridiculously ego song came along AND she sang along while combing her hair. it goes something like this:

I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity any girl who isn't me tonight.
I feel charming, Oh, so charming It's alarming how charming I feel!
And so pretty that I hardly can believe I'm real.
See the pretty girl in that mirror there: Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face, Such a pretty dress, Such a pretty smile, Such a pretty me!
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty
That the city should give me its key.
A committee
Should be organized to honor me.
I feel dizzy, I feel sunny, I feel fizzy and funny and fine,
And so pretty, Miss America can just resign!

i nearly died laughing because it was so ego and it was sung in the cinderella way and amanda is forever touting herself as pretty girl. joyce was laughing too although it was the third time she was seeing this 'performance'. its called i feel pretty from west side story... amanda said she couldn't send it to me... bleagh. anyone has the song?

i'm currently addicted to 2 songs: corrine may's angel in disguise and shakespeare in love. ladida.

still missing everyone back home.

No comments: