20 February 2008

taidi, dynamo and my calculator

albert house has already formed cliques, the girls mostly. its bound to happen anyway but that was quick... i'm hanging around singaporeans mainly, not because i discriminate against other nationalities but because i feel most comfortable around them? of course we do mix with others like play heart attack and spoon and taidi with the rest at the dining room.

speaking of taidi, i did my first load of laundry today! taidi and laundry don't sound related but we played it while waiting for our turn to use the washing machine. its bloody expensive. $3 for washing and $1 for drying. my clothes turned out fine, i guess i trust dynamo now...

i'm typing this as i wait for lunch at albert house at my desk and chermaine is sleeping on my bed, i'm supposed to wake her up soon. we had a drama workshop this morning, it was quite fun... but i'd rather take GP i think. but we don't have PW here, thank goodness.

jolene just arrived in melbourne and my mum passed her my calculator that i forgot to bring. heh. so i'd better collect it from her soon. i forgot to bring 3 things:
-my scientific calculator, which jolene helped me bring
-my nokia charger, which someone in albert house has a spare and gave me it
-my longman advanced dictionary, which i have to go buy. bleagh. books here are super ex.

much love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.