08 March 2008

interesting thingys

first week of lessons are over... at first i wasn't looking forward to going back to singapore during the april holidays i mean, who goes for 6 weeks and then comes back? besides me and kai? i mean people are going to go explore melbourne without us and when we come back they'll be bonded and we'll be left out. but then now i'm looking forward to going back to see family and my friends and using up all the internet i want. heh.

my dad emailed me and asked me what was the most interesting thing that happened to me here so far. i actually have a list. so here's the list:

LIST OF INTERESTING THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED TO MELISSA IN MELBOURNE:
-finding microwavable tang yuan in the asian grocer
-being the first one to lock my keys inside my room[i've done it twice so far]
-being able to hear the surprise in peoples' voices when i call them from here.
-drama classes[they are quite fun]
-playing hide and seek at the nearby playground

yeah... that's the top 5. i think...

still missing you!

No comments: