06 March 2009

15

i'm finally starting to have a bit of a life.

went out shopping yesterday, johannes drove pan, kim, lydia and me to warringah mall.
it was nice sitting in his car even though he's quite a scary driver.
blasted 4 minutes damn loud, like those pimp cars.
for the first time since i came here, i felt alive again.

went with lydia to sydney city itself. bought a pair of flats, since my $12 ones are falling to bits. those $12 ones were my first pair, black. somehow when i bought those 3 years ago, life seemed a lot simpler.
like all i had to worry about was my marks, even that i didn't bother worrying about.
everyday was constant
everyday was fun.
everything had its place

i'm fifteen for a moment,
caught in between ten and twenty
and i'm just dreaming...
fifteen, there's still time for you

Time to buy and time to lose
fifteen, there's never a wish better than this
-100 years

1 comment:

JY said...

Yo yo yo Melissa.
How are you? Miss you!
Hehe... Life in Sydney seems fun.
If I go Sydney you be my tour guide.
Everyday see you call Bill.
Anyway, See you REAL soon.
Bye~