18 April 2008

thanks

i shall properly thank people and describe my holiday here:

manda, melia and claire: thanks for taking time out from your ultra busy lives to meet up. i know you guys were rather tired from funorama so thank you again. Crazy times we've had and will continue to have yeah?


manda and i being stupid

claire and i being stupid too!

[finally, a proper shot] me and melia being good!

manda being blur and melia being cheerful. all in all, their usual selves


rachel, my delusional cousin who thinks she's the dearest: haha. you kept laughing at me as i was telling my story! come to think of it i guess we're pretty alike in that aspect. hmm... oh yeah! good luck with ahem although i think you can do better. but at least he's nice?

ryan, ethel, andrea, alicia: thanks for being at the dinner, i really enjoyed myself, us playing with those tiny bouncy plastic bingo balls... and the tai di was good too! so far, ryan and ethel, both of you are one of the best tai di players i've seen.

maddy and meanne: you guys only wanted me back for david right? but anyway, thanks for the treasure hunt and the sign on the celing!

jia & stacey: haha! you guys practically ambused me at church. i heard this sudden scream and was about to turn around but all i saw was hair and both of you were hugging me... *chokes*. nice to see you again...

cell: nice to see you've finally finished the 10/11 commandments... take good care of hwai may yeah?

to everyone, thanks for making my holiday so enjoyable.

love melissa

2 comments:

Rachel said...

what do you mean i think i'm the dearest? of course i am!

thanks for the mag and top! the top fits pretty well and it looks nice! (:

sorry didn't managed to send you off, have fun in aus! take care! loves.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have to thank so many ppl for making our stay in Singapore a good one...