01 April 2008

HOME

I'M HOME!



HOME HOME HOME HOME HOME HOME HOME.



i woke up on the day of my flight at 12.30, and we were supposed to be ready by 2.30 and i hadn't packed nor eaten lunch so i did everything in a hurry. wow right? i managed to pack a 12 day suitcase and eat lunch and print out my air ticket in 2 hours... although the last bit jian fei was nice enough to do for me... i must remember to pay him back



i went out with manda, melia and claire thanks to funorama. monday was to count tickets for them and they were free to go. we went back to mg to eat red bowl noodles and see a few teachers. i really missed it. the noodles, not the teachers. but i like a few of my teachers... oh and we went to plaza sing to watch the bucket list. its a really nice movie. then went to coffee bean to eat manda's caesar salad. and took lots of weird photos there.

i haven't gotten used to singapore's humidity. i sweat even though my sisters say its a perfectly normal day. oh well, freezing-ness awaits me in melbourne... i don't know which one's worse

No comments: