02 May 2009

waichie! and 7jam

This is uber late but anyway, rachel was in sydney for her post Alevels holiday
YAY. she came all the way to see her darling dearest cousin right? WAICHIE?

i really enjoyed myself with her friends- xiangyi, annabel and EVIL [haha. no lah. it was debbie]
thank you for tolerating me and my nonsense!
and thank you waitchie for the idea notepad.[its damn cool. its for all my great ideas of all time. there's even a greatness scale and description place and stuff. i might have to get 10 of those things. i've already used up 5 sheets]

hmmm. what else was there... ah. too lazy.
go read rachel's blog although there's hardly a mention of me. HMPH.

happy birthday to 4 of the 9 jamers!
i had a GREAT IDEA. let you guys hear my idea. it ranks 8 on the greatness scale of my notepad
hopefully you guys will like it!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

haha my blog has more photos than a commentary and i hardly have any photos of you (i realised that when i posted them) most of them are on debbie's cam, go check them out on fb! and i'm really loving the mushu bag (the one i bought at bondi's market) and i dread to think i have to fly 7.5 hours all the way there and take a bus to bondi just to get my hands on a cheap and pretty bag from there ): anyways, back on 8th right. make plans to meet up & go out! (: