04 May 2009

wow.

new discovery:

my cursor in 'I' mode blinks to the rhythym of 'poker face'

that's how bored i am...

anyway, hmm. OH. really good fusion of 2 songs, on the piano and cello, love story and viva la vida: click here [youtube] and the dad is so cool! he arranged it for his daughter... :D

i got tired of waiting
wondering if you would ever come around
my faith in you was fading
and i said romeo save me
i've been feeling so alone
i keep waiting for you but you never come
is this in my head?
i don't know what to think...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

eh it wasn't our intention, the harbour bridge photo. two s'poreans came up to us for help with phototaking (one with opera house and one with harbour bridge) then in turn they asked whether we wanted them to take a photo for us. (as you can see, no opera house one) okay okay let me know when you're free to go out then i can take leave! (: